The terms employer branding, employee branding and internal branding have been priority topics among companies in recent reports. Ryan Rieches talks with Mark Rutherford, Senior Vice President Human Resources at First American Financial, a public company with over 18,000 employees worldwide. The two discuss what these terms mean and what companies can to do to develop a strong internal brand that attract and retain excellent employees.
- Internal communication – what does it look like? (3:07)
- Steps you can take to develop an employer brand (6:20)
- One important thing companies can do (8:07)
- Recruitment to retirement – what does it mean? (10:46)
- Being named to Fortune’s Top 100, and the best advice they received (19:47)