Don Schultz, professor emeritus at Northwestern University and a pioneering thinker in the discipline of integrated marketing and communications, spoke with BrandingBusiness Founding Partner Ryan Rieches. The two discuss how marketing concepts are changing in the digital, interactive and interconnected world and how sales and marketing professionals must be forward focused to reach today’s more informed consumers.
- Changing roles in sales in B2B (3:44)
- The shift in approach to marketing (8:10)
- Data answers the “what?” How can we find the “why?” (11:35)
- How GE is getting it right (13:35)
- Why agencies need to get out of the ROI business (23:12)