In this episode, BrandingBusiness Founding Partner Ryan Rieches speaks with Portia Mount, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing and Chief of Staff at the Center for Creative Leadership. CCL is a global organization specializing in leadership development with headquarters in the US and campuses in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The two discuss the recent rebranding process that the organization underwent: the challenges and the rewards that come with re-branding a long-standing organization with strong traditions and passionate and loyal colleagues.
- Determining the right time to re-brand (2:03)
- Clarity in brand promise and positioning (7:17)
- Aligning client needs with brand experience (11:33)
- Building a case for change (12:57)
- Importance of consistency within a global brand (19:59)