Throughout the years, we’ve heard many different reasons as to why B2B corporations decide to re-brand or revisit their brand strategy. Here are my top 10 signs it may be time to consider refining your brand strategy.
1. Employees snicker when asked about the vision/mission posters in the lobby.
2. The phrase, “we’re the best kept secret” keeps coming up.
3. Your executive team can’t say or agree on what the brand stands for.
4. No one seems to know how to locate the brand positioning, strategy or plan.
5. Analysts keep asking what category you belong too.
7. Competitors laugh when they pass by your booth at trade shows.
8. When asked, “where are your brand guidelines?” people respond with “what?”
9. You recently went through a merger or acquisition.
10. When you wake up in the morning, you dread going to work.
If any of these sound familiar, it may be time to re-think your current strategy. And if your reason did not appear on this list, we’d love to hear from you. Best of luck when it comes to branding your business.