After private equity acquired four industry counterparts of similar size, the combined entity became Verizon’s largest retail partner. To bring together four distinct cultures, the new company needed a strategic partner to help them unite under a new employer brand and company name.
In this episode, BrandingBusiness Founding Partner Ryan Rieches talks with Michael Moore, Chief Experience Officer at Victra, the newly created brand. The two walk us through the complete rebranding process, from acquisition to launch, and discuss the significance of research, employee involvement, and the value of culture driving the brand expression.
- The value of research (4:22)
- Understanding the research and what to do with it (6:49)
- The importance of involving and listening to your employees (10:47)
- Naming: The monumental task (13:39)
- Letting a strong culture drive your visual system (18:08)