Andrew Leonard, Agency Development Manager at Google, talks with Ryan Rieches about micro moments and what companies like Home Depot, Red Roof Inn and Esurance are doing to take advantage of these marketing opportunities. The two also discuss the growing importance of mobile, VR and the future, and how video continues to be a useful and effective tool for marketers.
- Marketing has changed — a brief history (1:21)
- What exactly is a micro moment? (3:19)
- Micro moment opportunities, and who is doing it right? (4:56)
- One thing we DO know about VR (15:35)
- B2B, Google products, and the importance of mobile (19:01)