A successful merger or acquisition is usually the result of a shared vision, a differentiated brand and an aligned culture. Unfortunately, the majority of mergers and acquisitions fail.
In this episode of Expert Opinion, Rob Follows, Founder and CEO of STS Capital Partners, talks with BrandingBusiness Founding Partner Ryan Rieches about the different types of buyers, the importance of a strong brand, and the best ways to position and prepare your company for a successful merger or acquisition.
- The strategic buyer vs the financial buyer (4:47)
- When is the best time to consider your brand positioning? (7:59)
- Why it is critical to have a strong brand (11:32)
- The importance of aligning cultures during a merger or acquisition (15:48)
- The #1 driver of success in the integration of an acquisition (17:20)