The daughter of positioning pioneer, Al Ries, Laura Ries is President of Ries & Ries, a best-selling author and a sought after branding analyst for many prominent media outlets. Following the passion for branding held by her father, Laura Ries has helped many large corporations build their brand by narrowing their focus and owning a word in the customers mind. In this week’s episode of Branding Business, Ryan Rieches sits down with Laura Ries to explore the content of her latest book, Visual Hammer. Ries explains that in a world saturated with messages, it is often difficult getting the attention of your audience with words alone and a Visual Hammer is what ultimately gets remembered.
Laura Ries Shares Insights on Creating a Brand that gets Results
- Tips for Corporate Executives considering rebranding
- Examples of owning one word in the prospects mind
- Verbal Nail and Visual Hammer concepts
- Visual Hammer – success stories
- Examples of Visual Hammers – color, shape package, founder etc.