When it comes to building and maintaining a strong brand in the technology sector, William Wang, CEO and Founder of VIZIO has a few tips to share. Launched in 2002, VIZIO is the first American brand to the lead the U.S. in LCD and HDTV sales. Wang attributes a great deal of the company's success to putting the customer first and constantly focusing on product innovation. RiechesBaird CEO Ryan Rieches talks with Wang to get direct input from VIZIO's CEO regarding how the company takes steps to stay relevant while always providing the best value and product to customers.
In this radio show, Rieches and Wang expand upon:
- How VIZIO came to be (1:28)
- How VIZIO looks at branding and marketing their company and products (2:42)
- How the technology business model and branding strategy has changed from B2B to B2C over time (4:43)
- Advice surrounding starting a new company (5:54)
- How VIZIO looks to maintain their leadership within the marketplace (15:08)