I am in Barcelona, Spain for the Magnet Global Conference — where executives from some of the largest independent branding and marketing firms garner insights that help us run better businesses and help our clients thrive and grow. In addition to the primary markets in the US and Europe, firms from China, South Korea, Russia, Australia and South Africa are represented at the global conference.
The multi-day conference includes presentations by agencies, clients and external subject matter experts. A sampling of topics include:
- A client perspective on what global companies really want from their marketing partners.
- How to use Net Promoter to grow a brand — not only minimizing detractors but also leveraging promoters as evangelists for your brand.
- A global client’s perspective on working with a client’s procurement office to create a win-win relationship.
- Developing intellectual property to benefit clients and generate recurring revenue for the agencies.
- Marketing strategies of the future from the Editor of WARC, the Global Marketing Information Service in London.
RiechesBaird has been an active member of Magnet for 15 years and I myself have attended more than 40 conferences around the world. I always leave with pages of notes and insights that are immediately applicable to running a better firm and serving our clients at a higher level. The deep personal relationships extend beyond the conferences and are invaluable in relying on these “partners” to represent clients globally with extreme confidence.
What different organizations are you part of that provide you with valuable resources, opportunities for collaboration, growth and ultimately help your business and clients thrive? If you have not branched out to get involved in an organization that delivers like this, I encourage you to do so. The rewards are huge.
Learn more about the author of this post, Ryan Rieches.